Friday 22 May 2009

After the EDB party...

Well, it's that time of year again, when I make an ill-advised post immediately following the EnterpriseDB party whilst full of beer at 2:30AM!

After some excellent talks today, as well as our keynote - which seemed to be well received, if not that polished, we held the usual conference party. As I mentioned in a previous post (which I can't be bothered to link to right now), we held it in the Velvet Room on the Byward Market again, this time without the dueling pianos. The venue staff laid on two buffets this year so we weren't all crammed in the room upstairs - they told me just before we left that we had 70 downstairs and 70 upstairs for dinner! That seems like a pretty good turnout to me :-)

Anyway, I need to get some sleep now, as much to Greg's disgust, it's breakfast at 9AM with Magnus & Selena. Laterz....

No comments:

Post a Comment