We're looking for developers, users and contributors to submit talks for inclusion on the program. Any topic related to PostgreSQL is acceptable as long as it is non-commercial in nature. Suggested topics might include:
- Migration of systems to PostgreSQL
- Application development
- Benchmarking and tuning
- Spatial applications
- Hacking the code
- Data warehousing
- New features
- Tips and tricks
- Case studies
We will have a number of 45 minutes slots, and may split one or more into 3 back-to-back 15 minute slots if we receive suitable proposals.
Please submit your proposals to:
and include the following information:
- Your name
- The title of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles will be listed with ~250 from other projects)
- A short abstract of one to two paragraphs
- A short biography introducing yourself
- Links to related websites/blogs etc.
The deadline for submissions is 22nd December 2009.
See you in Brussels!